Insurance Market welcomes interested insurance advisers with a passion for insurance solutions and excellent service.
We’re always on the lookout for people who are experienced, ethical and meet our high standards of excellence. If you’re up for it, read on to learn more.
We offer a flexible environment with outstanding management support. We encourage personal and professional development, along with a real interest in understanding and participating in our broader business.
Our growth is largely attributed to the drive and ambition of our existing adviser force, a team of people who are just as committed to building their own businesses as we are. Whether you're a sole trader or an adviser looking to grow a team, we offer varying levels of training and mentoring to broaden your required skill set.
At Insurance Market, we believe that both experienced and new-to-industry insurance advisers are valuable assets and as such we provide the induction, training and support our insurance adviser’s need, regardless of where they’re at in their career. From brand new to individual insurance adviser and right through to running your own team, we understand and provide for your needs.
Insurance Market works in partnership with you to ensure your business is developed and recognised as a leading insurance business.
We offer a flexible, transparent and extremely team friendly environment for people in relationship management, finance, technology, marketing and administration. We encourage personal and professional development, and inspire our staff to understand and participate in our broader business.
We welcome expressions of interest at any time.
Access to a good dealer group is an important part of any insurance brand. Insurance Market is part of one of Australasia’s largest retail insurance dealer groups, NZFSG. As part of this dealer group, Insurance Market advisers have access to a range of supported tools and systems designed to help you build your business, including:
- Unique high profile consumer brand supported through Web, Press & PR
- Complete range of finance solutions and revenue streams
- Life insurance, mortgage protection cover and house & contents insurance
- More active consumer of a wider range of product offerings in all market conditions
- Call centre support
- Extensive panel of insurers
- An integrated, efficient, intuitive technologywebsite database for advisers from which you can realistically manage your business
- Monthly sales meetings & insurance product training
- Leading industry technology with online application processing
- Training in business management, sales, people skills and industry compliance
- Support from the industry’s most respected Managers
- Significant savings for adviser insurances through preferred supplier and COSL coverage (at no cost to the adviser)
- Extensive marketing support that promotes the adviser and the brand including local area marketing support
- Fully-supported customer contact and referral program at no cost
- Comprehensive adviser intranet site
- Individually hosted adviser home page
- Assistance with building a business/marketing plan
If you check all the boxes, get in touch